Osteology Poster Presentation and Research Forum
The Osteology Foundation and the Chairmen of the second Osteology Symposium Australasia invite investigators within the field of regenerative dentistry and oral tissue engineering to submit abstracts of original research work for consideration in the Osteology Poster Presentation and Research Forum taking place in Sydney, 19-21 June 2020.
Abstract submissions are being accepted in the following categories:
- Basic and Pre-clinical research
- Clinical research
- Systematic reviews including meta-analysis
- Case studies
Abstract Submission and Guidelines
Please carefully read the submission guidelines before submitting an abstract.
- All abstracts must be submitted online through the Osteology Foundation's community platform THE BOX
- Please carefully read the submission guidelines before submitting an abstract
- An abstract can be submitted online for - Osteology Research Forum and Poster Presentation
- Abstracts for the Osteology Research Forum and Poster Presentation can only be submitted with a project or data that is unpublished at the time of submission
- Abstracts not invited to participate in the oral presentations in the Osteology Research Forum are invited to exhibit their poster in the Osteology Poster Presentation session
- An abstract submission for the Osteology Research Forum alone, is not possible
- Each abstract submitted for consideration in the Osteology Research Forum and Poster Presentation will be evaluated by a scientific committee composed of Prof. Saso Ivanovski, Dr. Fritz Heitz, Prof. Mark Bartold and Prof. Axel Spahr. Each abstract will be evaluated by at least two members of the scientific committee.
- All accepted poster abstracts will be published on THE BOX and the posters shall be presented in the poster exhibition in the congress venue.
- All presenting (first) authors of accepted abstracts will obtain full reimbursement of the registration fee.
- Opening submission: 1 October 2019
- Submission deadline: 30 March 2020
- Notification deadline: 15 April 2020
Osteology Research Forum
The authors of the six best abstracts submitted for consideration in the Osteology Research Forum will be invited by 15 April 2020. These investigators will be able to present the content of their posters in an oral presentation (10 min + 5 min Q&A) in the Osteology Research Forum in Sydney on Saturday, 20 June 2020.
Osteology Research Prize
The three best Osteology Research Forum presentations will be awarded an Osteology Foundation Research Prize, on Saturday 20 June 2020:
- 1st prize: A$2,000
- 2nd prize: A$1,500
- 3rd prize: A$1,000
Posters can be uploaded in PDF format via the following link: https://box.osteology.org/User/MyResearch. In case your abstract has been accepted, please upload your poster by 15 June 2020.
Please read carefully read the poster guidelines before uploading your poster.
Osteology Poster Presentation
The Osteology Poster Presentation will be open on Friday and Saturday during the symposium. To enhance the scientific exchange, all poster authors are asked to be available during coffee and lunch breaks.
Questions and Further Information
For questions please contact Dr Benjamin Müller at firstname.lastname@example.org.